Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 3.

The moment I reached home, I stepped onto the scales & realised I've lost another 1/2kg! I'm kinda feeling a little excited inside, hahaha! The only solid food I've had today was a salad, & hopefully I can last the night without eating anymore.

It's kinda extreme to step into this diet head on with less than 500cals everyday. Although it has only been 2 days, but it feels like my body is getting kinda weak already. Some part of me will definitely hurt. Like 2 days before, I went swimming, so my arms hurt SO BAD I couldn't even get a decent sleep. Yesterday, my stomach hurts to the point that I need to take painkillers, which I rarely take at all. In my whole life. It was that extreme.

Today I woke up with a slight ache in my right calf. Now, after the 30mins of exercise, it has blossomed into pain. Slight ache to pain. :(
It hurts.

I hope I don't get the stomachaches tonight. Because I can't be at home rolled up in a ball on my bed whining in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment