Friday, December 3, 2010

Milk tea milk tea~

Having milk tea for brekkie today, which will bring abouttttt 45 cals into my intake today. Haaa. Today I stepped onto the scale again, & realised I was scammed yesterday. I didn't lose 2kg, I only lost 1. Rah. So today, I was 1/2kg lesser. But feeling abit disappointed because I thought I already dropped 2kg. :(

During the weekends and next week, I'll be going to stay over at my friend's place. This would also mean an infinite amount of Starbucks and junk food. Oh my, please send me more self-control. @_@


Edited:
Afternoon lunch: Salad  +  cup of milk coffee

You can actually see how much I love milk, lol. I need milk in my teas and coffees, if not they just taste weird. Especially coffees, teas not so, but coffee is just medicine to me without the sugar and the milk. :\
The salad wasn't really small, but not exactly huge either. Felt full afterwards because of the coffee, which is one reason why I love drinking coffee, it fills me up. 2 reasons to loving coffee: Taste great + fills me up. :D

Drinking water now... Drinking water is really a challenge for me because I'm really not someone who drinks water. Even before this diet, I don't drink water. & I really mean it, not a drop. I drank coffee, milk teas, bubble teas, soya milk.. Whatever liquids but not pure H2o. LOL I used to say that milk tea runs in my vein. :| Not blood.

Today I'll be getting home late, so I wonder if I will have the energy to do some work out. Skipping again? That's the only exercise I can do at home. Plus crunches and pushups maybe. My legs are aching abit today, but skipping is really a good workout cause' I sweat loads from it. :D Lose water, lose toxins! Great!

I wanna lose more weight! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment