Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Great start!

Today is starting off great!
Had nothing today 'cept for a cup of coffee, & I had to walk quite a distance just to get it. (Blame my workplace on not having a Mcd nearby. -.-) But at least it was good exercise, I guess.

Planning to go swim later, I've already brought all my stuffs. ^^ Cannot wait!
Today shall be a success!

I've discovered the key to success, if you actually plan to not eat, DON'T EAT A SINGLE THING. Not even a sweet of sorts, 'cause eating a small piece of chocolate was what got me to continue the food trail. D: Oh, & I forgot to include chocolate cream pie and coleslaw in yesterday's menu. -.-" RAH!

Edited:
I'm back from the swim! I even bought celery for dinner, because it's negative calories. And a packet of seaweed. They both suck, suck to the max! Horrible horrible foods! ARGH. & I also had 1/4 of a fish, pan-fried. I guess it's okay, seeing that I swam like, 20 laps? My arms and legs are aching now & I'm so exhausted that I wanna just go to bed nao. Which I will, after posting this.

- Coffee, with sugar & creamer
- A stick of celery
- 1 serving of seaweed (30)
- 1/4 fish

Swimming was totally cool just now. Never swam for a long long while now, being in the pool is really really fun. I amaze myself with my determination hurhurhur. ;D
Omg I just found out that swimming for 1hr only burn 459 cals. What is this?!

According to my scale, I'm now 1kg lighter hurhurhur. So happy~~ Oh right, I better take some disgestive enzymes. Digest away the oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment