Thursday, December 2, 2010

A sleepless night. :(

Here I am, blogging again in the morn. My memory is really bad, think STM, and so I better write stuffs before I forget them. :\

Yesterday night was a nightmare, because I woke up halfway through the night due to my ever so aching like @^#&$%&#$ arms. I think I pushed myself too hard yesterday, & my body is being pissed off at me. -.- At that moment, I thought I had 10 arms because the pain was so intense. It was the worst I had, probably in my whole life. Rah.

This morning after I woke up and took a bath, I weighed myelf and realised I got a lil lighter. Yay! Hopefully it's real and not a fluke. Feeling really glad, but my body doesn't seem to have changed much. Maybe it was water weight or what.

Breakfast was a cup of coffee, my daily dose! Hahaha! Hearts coffee! & my colleague gave me a fried dumpling to try. :\ Fried. FRIED. Argh.

I've already planned on miso soup with celery for dinner. I cannot, CANNOT stand having raw celery again. The taste is just... One word for it: Ugh.


Edited:
Now it's the afternoon, 4pm+. I've had lunch. :( It was vegetables, drizzled with fried onions and oil and sauce. It was the first time I picked out the fried onions, I was never the picky person. & the oil omg. I was truly disgusted when I saw the guy pouring it continously onto the vegs. Kinda sad when I saw that happened. Frankly speaking, I've never really cared what goes into my food. What matters is just better tasting or worse tasting. I guess I'm just brought up that way. :\

But I had a cup of tea, hopefully to drain the oil away. People always say drinking tea can help cleanse the oils away from the meal which you just had. :)

My legs and arms hurt. So I don't know what I can do later.... Skipping perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment