Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tired out.

I'm so hungry & I'm so tired. Is this hunger pains? Cause' it actually is kinda hurting now... My stomach feels like as if it's folding itself inwards. :| Hurt hurt hurt hurt hurts.

I had a tiny workout just now, tried a bit of skipping. I realised that skipping is really a skill, & my skill of it is kinda rusting from years of not practising it. I can't even skip continuously for 3 mins, not to mention 30mins! My tummy is really starting to hurt. Argh.

I'm skipping dinner, because the guilt from the oily vegs is getting to me. Oh, & I went to the supermarket just now and tried to look for decent low cal snacks. Apparently, there's none. Even baby food is high in calories, which makes sense since they're made to make babies grow. :\

Such a perfectionist, I wanna make this work. I think 5 kg shouldn't be a problem, once I got the hang of this, I think it should be fine. 2 weeks later, or should I say, about 1 and a half week later is camp. My church camp. It's going to be near a beach. I'm actually quite looking forward to jogging beside the beach, planning on ways to skip my meals and so forth. A many people event means there's bound to be loads of food around. I really don't wanna slip up and lose the motivation that I have now.

Maybe I can actually be able to feel skinny for ONCE in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment