Thursday, October 13, 2011

7 days.

I broke my longest record of 47 hours; no food, just drinks. :D
I'm quite amazed at myself really, I guess I'm a person who does extreme things. Fast at an extreme, binge at an extreme, exercise at an extreme & slack like nobody's business at an extreme.

For the record, I've lost 2kg so far. My hands look wrinkly & old but definitely abit bonier. Lost an inch off my waist & hips. I so wanna lose 10kg by next Wed because that's what the pills promised!! Awww. I'm such a cheater.

I've been spending the whole of last evening and night just reading blogs and blogs and more blogs. There's this girl, so awesome she is. She does like 12 miles on the exercise bike! Runs for an hour! 12 miles is like, 19.3km! That's so... unbelievably unachievable for me! D:

I envy her, yes I do.
My body tolerance for exercise: Minimal to nothing.
I think my muscles are not strong enough to handle my weight LOL!


Update on my life: The pasta guy msged me! Hahaha! I think I've thought about it too much till it really happened. :\
Oh well, I'm still kinda scared of him, not sure why. Maybe I'm born weird.


Anyways, anyone reading this? How about giving a shoutout (or comment) so that I know you exist? :D
I love to have company!

No comments:

Post a Comment