Wednesday, October 12, 2011

8 days!

Hmm, I cheated. I went & got pills. :\

Okay, it's because I'VE GOT A WEDDING TO GO TO NEXT THURSDAY!!! Excited much! & it also means I wanna look good! :D
I actually knew that I might be invited to attend, but because it wasn't really confirmed so I didn't know what to expect. Then yesterday, the wedding invites were sent out & one of them is mineeee! That totally send me into panic mode. Suddenly the constant wanting to eat non-stop just ended HAHAHA! That's great, I should have weddings to attend every week so that this will continue. -_-

Anyways, after the huge amount of food I ate yesterday morning, I haven't eaten anything since. Yay!
Ran for 25mins & did some crunches and stuffs. I woke up to aches all over, but that feeling rocks as well.


Counting down: 8 more days to the wedding! I have got to succeed cause' the last time the people I know saw me, I was at least 7kg lighter. -_-

Oh yah, the pasta guy working in the restaurant beside me don't even want to look at me anymore after I ignored him about 2 months ago. :(
I think it's also because of the additional 7kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment