Thursday, October 27, 2011

I feel like getting a weighing scale for food, because my estimation skill is just really bad. But I'm on a really really really tight budget recently. I've quit my full-time job & am now only working on part-time. I think I'm only earning about 600+ a month, judging by the number of hours I've been working. :\

Can I show off my incredible skill of eating 2 whole kg worth of spaghetti? :D IT WAS AWESOME!!!
You know why? Because THAT ended my binging spree.
I've been really stuffing food into me because I felt so empty, emotional wise. After that spaghetti, I realised it doesn't make me any happier at all.
Now, whenever I got the urge of stuffing myself full of food so that I might have a chance of feeling happy, I remind myself of the 2kg spaghetti & I ask myself: "Were you happy then? It was spaghetti, 3 huge plates worth of it. But were you happy?" The answer: No.
:)


Been running for 2 days now, my legs are aching. I was planning to run again this morning, but they kinda hurt too badly. I think I'll run tonight though. The plan: To run 2 times a day. I've got a marathon coming! That's a great motivation and excuse for constantly running non-stop HAHAHA!

I wanna lose whatever I've gained from the binging spree by the end of the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment