Monday, October 10, 2011

Hey, I realised when I get the hang of this, I get a hang of my whole life!
Okay, not that dramatic, just that my hell-hole of a room finally got cleaned up a bit, A LOT ACTUALLY HAHAHA! I can has floor space now! No more finding little spots of empty spaces or less important things to step on to get across the room!

I ate breakfast, though I was only planning on coffee to start the day.
Pastry & an avocado. Maybe that's all for the day, because I'm feeling full. Hopefully it will last till night.

Plans for today:
- Not eat anymore, because I believe the pastry has about what? 500 cals? It's like croissant type with custard and chocolate sprinkled with icing sugar. -_-
(But I ate it because my mom bought it & I don't want her to be sad cause' she saw me taking it out and putting it back at first.)
& the avocado is awesomely fattening with 300cals. Thank God at least it is healthy.

- Run for at least 15 mins. I have a marathon coming up hahaha!

- Continue cleaning room.

- Stretching exercises. (Wanna be flexible again!)

- Random exercise to lose random cals. Wahahaha!


Gonna head off to work soon, I kinda like working because it distracts me from food. Binge-ing always happens when I'm bored & depressed and therefore makes me feel empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment